1) Commuter Discount – There is the option to attend the Elite Camp as a Commuter. The price for Commuters is $375, which includes lunch and dinner.
2) ETSU Discount – Employees of ETSU are eligible for a 10% discount.
3) Multiple Camper Discount – If parents wish to enroll 2 or more of their kids in camp they can receive a $5 Day Camp / $10 Elite Camp discount for each son.
4) Team Discount – If a team of 13 or more player’s participates in the camp, each player can receive a $45 discount.
5) Club Discount – If a club has 2 or more teams participating in the camp, each player on each team can receive a $65 discount. Each team must have at least 13 players participating. [Discounts can't be combined]
A: Both Day and Overnight campers must bring a soccer ball.
1) Overnight Campers should bring plenty of soccer clothing, a soccer ball, sunscreen, alarm clock, all linens, swimming suit, any medications necessary, and spending money.
2) Day campers should arrive dressed to play soccer in shorts, t-shirts, shin guards, socks and cleats or tennis shoes.
A: Once on campus, follow the signs to the Bo Oshoniyi Soccer Academy Registration.
1)Full Day and Half Day campers should be dropped off and picked up at the ETSU Soccer Stadium.
2) Overnight Camp - Elite Residents/Commuters should be dropped off and picked up at Centennial Hall for registration and check-out. During the week, Elite Commuters should be dropped off at ETSU Soccer Stadium for sessions and picked up from the same place (see directions in Documents)
A: There is basically no free time. Campers are continually busy playing or learning soccer from breakfast until after the evening games.
A: Campers are supervised by staff members during the entire camp. No one is allowed to leave campus. Dorms are supervised 24 hours a day.
A: Teams or groups are encouraged to attend the Elite Camp. We will accept teams or groups at all other sessions as well. Please designate on your application if you are attending as part of a team or group.
A: Yes. During the residential camp the goalkeepers will be coached and will rejoin their teams for evening games.
A: Yes! All sessions are open to parents and coaches. However, if games are moved to the mini-dome (i.e. bad weather), parents will not be allowed in the dome. Renovation in the dome this summer (2014) will limit the amount of people that can be inside.
A: All overnight campers will stay in the brand-new, air-conditioned, Centennial Hall dorm. Campers are assigned two to a room. (You may choose to designate a roommate on your application). Please bring single bed sheets, pillow and blanket. There are no telephones in the individual dorm rooms. Campers have access to pay phones in the hallways. For more, visit our Parents page.
A: A T-shirt is provided to each camper
A: Your child may need extra money for the camp Snack Bar and to order pizzas for a late night snack.
A: ETSU is located in Johnson City, Tennessee, which is located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The closest airports are the Tri-Cities airport – TRI - (15 minutes from campus) Asheville, NC (1 hour from campus) Knoxville, TN and Greenville, SC are both 2 hours from campus. We encourage parents/families of campers to explore the area while your son/brother is at camp! The recreational activities in the area are endless and can make the perfect family vacation.
If a camper is unable to attend camp,a refund less a NON-REFUNDABLE $100 service charge will be returned after the last camp session. Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the beginning of camp to be eligible for a refund.